Val Demings went to Washington and abandoned her brothers and sisters in blue.
Instead of defending law enforcement, Demings voted with soft-on-crime Democrats who support the Defund the Police movement.
As a member of Congress, Demings:
- Defended violent riots, calling them a “beautiful sight.”
- Defended efforts to defund the police in Minneapolis, calling them “very thoughtful” the day after council members stood behind a giant “defund police” sign and announced their “commitment” to “end policing as we know it.”
- Voted against condemning the “Defund the Police” movement.
- Voted against prohibiting criminals from receiving social security benefits.
- Voted against deporting gang members.
- Voted to eliminate qualified immunity.