May 31, 2022
MIAMI, FLA. — Val Demings is officially filing to run for U.S. Senate today. As Election Day approaches, Floridians will continue to learn about Demings’ radical record in Washington and her unbending allegiance to Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden.
Demings went to Washington and abandoned the people of Florida:
- Championed Biden’s multi-trillion dollar Build Back Socialist agenda
- Called plans to defund the police “very thoughtful” and described a violent riot as “a beautiful sight”
- Encouraged the border crisis
- Opposed Voter ID laws but supports illegal immigrants voting
- Favored partisan court packing to advance Democrats’ agenda
- Supported abortion until the moment of birth
- Voted with Nancy Pelosi 100% of the time and the Socialist Squad 94% of the time
“Val Demings is on the wrong side of every issue that affects the day-to-day lives of Floridians. Demings went to Washington and immediately catered to the liberal elite instead of getting things done for Florida: her only accomplishment in Washington is renaming two post offices,” said Elizabeth Gregory, communications director for Marco Rubio for Senate. “As Election Day approaches, Floridians will get to know Val Demings as a far-left radical who has failed to deliver results for them when it really counts.”
Last month, the Rubio for Senate campaign put out the below video highlighting Demings’ radical record in Washington.