Marco Rubio is an unapologetic defender of the dignity of the unborn.
Following the Supreme Court’s decision to return the power to regulate abortions to the states, Rubio unveiled his pro-family framework for a post-Roe America. His plan would provide support for mothers and families by expanding the child tax credit for working families, bringing tax relief to adoptive parents, and providing financing for parental leave.
In the Senate, Rubio has also:
- Fought for the prosecution of individuals involved in firebombing and vandalizing pro-life centers.
- Defended the right to express pro-life views and fought against unjust censorship of pro-life ads.
- Introduced amendments to prohibit abortion giant Planned Parenthood from receiving forgivable loans under the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Introduced the Child Interstate Abortion Notification Act to protect minor girls from exploitation.
- Co-sponsored the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, the Support and Value Expectant (SAVE) Moms and Babies Act, and the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act.
Rubio earned an A+ from SBA Pro-Life America.