Val Demings has a history of voting for record high tax hikes and against keeping money in the pockets of hardworking Floridians.
As a member of Congress, Demings has supported:
- Biden’s $1.9 trillion American “Rescue” Plan, which drove up inflation.
- Biden’s Inflation “Reduction” Act, which increased the financial burden on Florida families at a time when they’re already dishing out more money for basic goods.
- Making 87% of Americans footing the bill for the 13% of Americans who have student loans.
- Biden’s refusal to increase American oil production in favor of importing gas from foreign actors.
- Raising taxes on Florida families while giving tax cuts to millionaires in blue states, like California and New York.
“Record high gas prices and skyrocketing food prices have prompted zero self-reflection on the part of Val Demings and Joe Biden, who continue to spend into oblivion on their radical agenda. Demings’ blind support of the Democrats’ far left agenda 100% of the time has consistently made Floridians’ lives worse, and voters will hold Demings accountable in November,” said Elizabeth Gregory, communications director for Marco Rubio for Senate.