Val Demings has a history of voting for open borders and against keeping Americans safe from drug trafficking, human trafficking, and gang violence.
- Amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants, saying it would “make our immigration system fair” despite giving an unfair advantage to those who came here illegally.
- Sending pandemic stimulus checks to illegal immigrants.
- Giving illegal immigrants the right to vote.
- Funding to sanctuary cities.
- A pathway to citizenship for gang members.
- The Biden Administration’s move to end Title 42, which gives border patrol the ability to turn away illegal immigrants.
- The border wall, calling it “an absurd waste of money.”
- Providing border agents with much-needed resources to do their jobs.
- President Trump’s declaration of a national emergency at the border, calling the border crisis “nothing new” and a “seasonal thing.”
- Informing ICE when an illegal immigrant attempts to purchase a gun.
Despite her support of Democrats’ open borders agenda, Demings lives in a 24-hour gated community, which requires ID to enter.