Our men and women in uniform are some of Florida’s bravest, most dedicated public servants, and they selflessly put Florida first every day. Marco Rubio recognizes the vital role they play in our communities, and has consistently supported their interests in the Senate.
Rubio recently introduced the HELPER Act, a one-time use home loan program for law enforcement officers to help our first responders afford homes in the communities they serve. His bill would eliminate certain costly barriers like down payments and monthly mortgage insurance premiums.
Rubio is endorsed by:
- A bipartisan group of 56 of Florida’s 66 elected Sheriffs.
- Florida Police Chiefs Association, which consists of 1000+ Florida Law Enforcement Executives.
- Florida Police Benevolent Association, which is comprised of 30,000+ active duty officers.
- Florida Fraternal Order of Police, which represents more than 24,000 law enforcement officers across Florida.
- National Association of Police Organizations, which represents more than one-thousand police units and associations, and more than 241,000 sworn law enforcement officers nationwide.