MIAMI, FLA. — The Rubio for Senate campaign released the following video today after Val Demings ridiculously claimed, “we do not have an open border.”
“The border is wide open, and yet Val Demings has not only refused to secure it, she’s also blocked efforts to do so on her path to please Nancy Pelosi and Washington Democrats. Demings is asking Floridians not to believe their own eyes, but they won’t be fooled,” said Elizabeth Gregory, communications director for Marco Rubio for Senate.
Click below or HERE to watch.
Val Demings has a history of voting for open borders and against keeping Americans safe from drug trafficking, human trafficking, and gang violence.
Demings voted for:
- Amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants, saying it would “make our immigration system fair” despite giving an unfair advantage to those who came here illegally.
- Sending pandemic stimulus checks to illegal immigrants.
- Giving illegal immigrants the right to vote.
- Funding to sanctuary cities.
- A pathway to citizenship for gang members.
- The Biden Administration’s move to end Title 42, which gives border patrol the ability to turn away illegal immigrants.
- The border wall, calling it “an absurd waste of money.”
- Providing border agents with much-needed resources to do their jobs.
- President Trump’s declaration of a national emergency at the border, calling the border crisis “nothing new” and a “seasonal thing.”
- Informing ICE when an illegal immigrant attempts to purchase a gun.