May 9, 2022
MIAMI, FLA. — Team Marco did a review of Rep. Val Demings’ candidacy and here’s what we found:
- Demings votes with Nancy Pelosi and for the Biden agenda 100% of the time.
- Demings supports open borders.
- Demings is a do-nothing Democrat – all she’s done is rename a couple of post offices.
- Demings called Defunding the Police, “very thoughtful,” and violent riots, “a beautiful sight.”
- Demings voted to cut taxes for millionaires in New York and California.
- Demings has already committed four ethics violations during her run for Senate.
- Demings auditioned to be Joe Biden’s Vice President.
“Rep. Val Demings cares more about buddying up with Democrat leadership than delivering results for Floridians. Floridians have a lot on their minds – unprecedented inflation, record high gas prices, a crisis at our southern border – yet all Demings seems to care about is furthering her own career in Washington. Florida deserves better than a do-nothing Democrat who plays party politics,” said Elizabeth Gregory, communications director for Marco Rubio for Senate.
Click here or below to watch.